Translate

Monday 11 May 2015

Morning run along a moorland track, Blackstone Edge

This one's from the track that runs past the reservoirs from the top of Blackstone Edge, above Littleborough, taken a few weeks ago. I had already taken a few photos of this view because I liked the curve of the track, the blue line of the water and the sunlit hillside in the background. The photos were still lacking something, though, due to too much blank foreground (the track) and no real focal point. Then this man jogged past me and I decided to make him the focal point, waiting for him to reach the end of the water line.

I still don't like the area of blank track, but I think everything else draws your eye away from it sufficiently now.

Camera/lens settings: ISO 100, f/11, 1/80s, 18mm, hand held.

No comments:

Post a Comment