Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Inside the Thames foot tunnel.

This was my favourite place to photograph on our trip to London in June this year. The tunnel runs from Greenwich across to Island Gardens on the Isle of Dogs - I had planned to walk through it after seeing the entrance steps on a previous visit. I had a feeling it might be fun to photograph and I was right. We walked through around tea time one day on our way back to our hotel in Greenwich, when the tunnel was quite busy with cyclists on their way home. I decided to return a couple of hours later in the hope of catching it empty and getting a different type of photo - this is one of them. (You also get quite different photos depending which section of the tunnel you photograph.)

Camera/lens settings: ISO 400, f/2.8, 1/30s, 35mm, hand held.


No comments:

Post a Comment